Saturday, January 11, 2014

WHEN RAIN FALLS IN JANUARY

Well, the outside temperature has gone from sub zero arctic temperature to being warm enough for rain to fall. I wasn't expecting it to rain this early in the year. However, rain did fall. I could hear the rain fall as I slowly woke up this morning. I'm not sure if it's still raining or maybe it is raining, but not so intensely that I could hear it from inside the house. Whatever the case may be, the weather reports claim that it won't rain this afternoon. The weather reports claim that rain is just for this morning. Hey, I'm fine with that. Here I was expecting snow to fall and I got rain instead. I don't have to worry about shoveling rain from the driveway though cold weather and rain isn't always a great combination. Still, I will survive like I always survived in the past. And this being Columbus, Ohio there will be plenty of cornfields on the outskirts waiting for corn to be planted the second warmer weather prevails (Which will be soon).
And as I'm lost in thought in the falling rain (Starting to be audible again from inside the house), here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Bella Heathcote
 Elizabeth Olsen
 Elle Fanning
Lupita Nyong'o

No comments: