Saturday, January 25, 2014

WHEN THE SNOW FALLS AGAIN

The snow fell yesterday.  The snow will fall again a few more times before Winter 2013 to 2014 is done.  Yeah, all of this snow and make the arrival of Spring and Summer so much better.  The arctic blast has been such a rush (I'm being sarcastic).  I love hearing about underground water pipes breaking under a major street and having it flooded under several feet of ice.  It happened to Columbus, Ohio twice.  This has been one of the roughest Winters of my life and I can't wait for Spring to arrive to wash it all away. But I guess more snow needs to fall.  More ice needs to be present and accounted for too.  Winter is still here for a few more months before Spring weather graces us all with it's presence yet again.
And as I'm lost in thought under the falling snow, here are some photos of Leighton Meester.




















No comments: