Thursday, May 3, 2018

IS THERE AN ORGANIZED PLAN BEYOND MAY DAY?

Is there an organized plan beyond May Day?  There are times when I wonder that question.  There are times when the perfect plan falls into place flawlessly.  And then such an organized plan completely falls apart.  And then a new plan needs to be established.  Other times, I come up with an organized plan which continues to hold together surprisingly well, only to have a better plan fall into place and now I have to plans to pick from instead of just one plan.  Other times, it turns out that I thought there was a plan, but it was all a figment of my imagination.  So which will it be this time?  I'm not sure.  I will be fun for me to find out.
And as I'm lost in thought while typing away on my laptop computer in the Springtime, here are some photos of Emily Ratajkowski.


































No comments: