Tuesday, May 22, 2018

IT HAPPENS FROM TIME TO TIME

Sometimes when I'm surfing the Internet, the laptop computer freezes up.  And there's nothing that I could do about that.  It's all out of my control.  I simply have to restart the computer over and over again until the task that needs to be completed is completed.  And the predicament of having to restart the computer over and over again proves to be so frustrating, that I seek to simply the task in the simplistic manner possible just to get the task over with.  And sometimes, the most simplistic approach to a task is the best approach to a task.  Well, anyway, the task is done one way or the other.  So now it's off to perform a brand new task.  Wish me luck.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Gina Rodriguez




















 Rosario Dawson















No comments: