Friday, May 17, 2019

IS IT RAINING OUTSIDE?

The daylight is long gone and I'm not sure if the rain is still falling.  I wouldn't know even if I wanted to find out.  Even if the window blinds wasn't covering the window, it would be too dark to look out the window.  And I'm not about to step outside to check if it's raining.  So I guess I won't know if it's raining outside.  And that's ok.  I don't need to know if it's raining outside.  I could find out if it's raining outside some other time.  Right now, I'm tired and I'm going to get some sleep.  Night is the perfect time to get some much needed sleep.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Dolly Parton and Miley Cyrus
 Emily Osment and Miley Cyrus
 Miley Cyrus (With occasional appearances by Liam Hemsworth)

















 





























 
 






























 Miley Cyrus and her sister Noah Cyrus then and now
 
 Miley Cyrus

 Miley Cyrus and her father Billy Ray Cyrus
 Miley Cyrus and the late Karl Largerfeld
 Miley Cyrus and transgender musician Kim Petras

No comments: