Wednesday, May 22, 2019

SEVEN MONTHS LEFT TO GO BEFORE THE YEAR 2020

Almost halfway done with the year 2019.  Almost reaching the sixth month out of twelve months.  Where has all the time gone.  It still feels as if New Years Day was only a few days ago.  So what happens in the next six months.  Will the next six months be hopeful or tragic.  Well, obviously it's my hope that the next six months is hopeful.  Tragedy isn't really cost effective.  It's easier to stay on budget when things is hopeful.  Tragedy results in way too much bills.  Hopefulness allows me to keep my cash intact.  Plus, I'm curious to find out how the year 2019 ends.  At any rate, I'm roughly seven months away from the year 2020.  Not that I'm watching the clock or anything.  I'm simply enjoying the ride as the seconds, minutes, hours and days roll on by.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Amy Adams



















 Chloe Grace Moretz
 Indya Moore
Transgender musician Kim Petras












 Signe Veiteberg
 Sophie Turner
 Zhong Chu Xi

No comments: