Saturday, May 11, 2019

WHEN MORNING RETURNS

And so this is the eleventh day of the month of May on the year 2019.  I always wanted to know what this day would be like.  And now I know what this day would be like.  And now evening has fallen.  There goes the daylight.  Here comes the moon and the stars.  And the night is alive.  I'm swallowed by the darkness of the night.  Am I waiting?  And if so, what am I waiting for?  Perhaps I'm not waiting for anything.  Perhaps I'm waiting for something.  I'm not sure.  I'll find out a few minutes from now  Every action produces a reaction of some sort.  Let's see what type of reactions my actions has produced.  And then we'll see what my life is like when morning returns.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals....
Cara Delevingne
 Edita Vilkeviciute






Elsa Hosk


 Elsa Hosk and Ming Xi
 Jessica Chastain

 
Katy Perry




 
 Ming Xi



 




Scarlett Johansson




Taylor Swift



 Taylor Swift and Paula Abdul

No comments: