Sunday, April 23, 2017

WAITING FOR SUMMERTIME 2017

It's going to be Summer soon.  I've been waiting all Winter for Summer to arrive.  And now that Summer is returning, I'm overwhelmed with joy.  Summertime is exactly what I've been waiting for.  And now that Summer is coming, what's left to do is to figure out how to spend my time?  There's still plenty of time left to figure out how to spend my time when Summer arrives.  However, I don't want to spend too much time trying to figure things out.  After all, Springtime is only three months away and the first month out of three months is almost nearly done.  So really, I roughly have two months to figure out how to spend the approaching Summer months.  Still, two months is more than enough to figure out a game plan.  We'll see what happens when Summer 2017 finally gets here.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell.















 Kristen Stewart



 Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell
 Kristen Stewart




 Stella Maxwell and Kristen Stewart

 Stella Maxwell











No comments: