Wednesday, April 25, 2018

LETS GO TO GREECE FOR A WHILE

I know I can't afford to go to any of these places, but there's nothing wrong with pretending that I could.  Perhaps someday I could go on vacation to Athens, Greece.  To stand where Western Civilization started (Actually, Western Civilization started in Ancient Egypt, but the Gentle Reader and I could go there too).  To stand in the ruins of Ancient Greece and imagine what those ruins must've looked like in Ancient times.  Oh the magic.  Oh the mystery.  Ah yes, indeed.  Perhaps someday I could stand among the wonders of the ruins of Ancient Greece someday.  Until then, I have photos to keep me busy until the actual journey to Ancient Greece begins.
And as I'm lost in the springtime as I run along the trees, the bushes and other wonderful forces of nature, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Olympia Valance










 Scarlett Johansson

































No comments: