Monday, April 30, 2018

THE DELIGHT OF SPRINGTIME IN OHIO

It's getting warmer.  The freezing chill of Winter has slowly became a memory.  And the warmth of Summer is fast approaching.  Summer is coming.  Oh yes, Summer indeed is coming.  Right now, it's Springtime.  And I'm enjoying the Springtime with enthusiasm and gusto.  I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow.  But whatever does happen tomorrow is probably going to be both wonderful and delightful.  I'm feeling very optimistic about the future.  And oh what fun it is to celebrate the arrival of the Springtime.  Oh what fun indeed.  And now that night has fallen, the arrival of tomorrow with all it's glories and wonders will fast approach sooner than I expected.  Oh wonderful expectations I shall have.  Oh wonderful indeed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Tristin Mays.





















 Tristin Mays and Justin Hires
 Tristin Mays












No comments: