Tuesday, April 17, 2018

IT'S STILL DAYLIGHT

It's still daylight, but the daylight won't last forever.  I'm inside the house looking through the window at the suburban landscape around me.  The skies is cloudy and some blue skies can be seen between the grey cloudy skies.  But the daylight won't last forever.  And when it gets closer to 7:00 in the evening, the daylight will be gone completely.  And what will happen when night comes and takes the daylight away?  What happens when darkness falls across the land?  I'm not sure.  I'll find out a few hours from now.  Let's enjoy the daylight.  And when it's night, the Gentle Reader and I will have memories of the daylight and the pleasant daytime activities.  And always remember that night is only a few hours long. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Felicity Jones.




















Omar Sy, Irrfan Khan, film director and actor Ron Howard, Tom Hanks, Felicity Jones and novelist Dan Brown




 Ron Howard and Felicity Jones


 Ron Howard, Tom Hanks and Felicity Jones

No comments: