Thursday, April 26, 2018

LET'S READ A MAGAZINE FOR A WHILE

Gentle Reader, I feel like reading something.  But what should I read.  Let's see, I could either read a book or I could read a magazine.  I know, let's read a magazine for a while.  I'll just sit down on that chair over there and pick up a magazine.  Open the magazine and read for a while.  Oh what fun there will be had in reading a magazine.  Magazines are fun to read.  I have no guilt about reading a magazine.  Nor do I have any guilt about reading a book.  Books are fun.  Magazines are fun too.  And so I'm reading a magazine.  And what a fun magazine it is too.
And as I'm lost in thought while reading a magazine in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Chelsee Healey

 Danielle Lloyd



 Helena Christensen












 Maxine Ashley




 Sofia Mechetener











 Toni Garrn





 Zoe Kravitz

No comments: