Tuesday, August 14, 2018

AS I SURF THE INTERNET

Sorry it took so long to post a blog entry in this Internet blog.  I was having trouble with the Internet connection for a while.  It appears as if the Internet connection has returned to normal---For the time being at least.  Perhaps the Internet connection returning to normal is temporary, but I'll enjoy the return to normal for however long that it lasts.  At any rate, it's August and I'm now living in the State of Maine.  I don't live in Ohio anymore.  Oh what fun it is to explore a whole new environment.  Oh what fit is to enjoy a whole new way of existence.  Oh what fun indeed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the bright summer day in the Wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Noah Cyrus

 Brandi Cyrus


 Bulleit Bourbon Founder and CEO Tom Bulleit, Brandi Cyrus and Shawn Barber

Kaia Gerber and her mother Cindy Crawford

Kaia Gerber
 Cindy Crawford
 Kaia Gerber

Presley Gerber and his mother Cindy Crawford
 Cindy Crawford
Kaia Gerber



Cindy Crawford
Kaia Gerber


















 Paige Reifler



















No comments: