Friday, August 17, 2018

WHEN I RELOCATED AWAY FROM OHIO AND RELOCATED TO MAINE

I've taken a huge step in my evolution as a person.  I have relocated from the state of Ohio to the state of Maine.  This is a huge step for me because I've been a resident of Ohio starting in 1990 until June 2018 when I relocated to Maine.  And now that I'm in a brand new environment, it should be interesting to find out what's the next step in the story of my existence.  What next shall take place in the state of Maine.  It should be interesting for me to find out.  I don't know much about Maine.  It should be interesting to find out.  And what shall I do when the next step in my evolution occurs in the state of Maine.  Oh what fun.  Oh what adventure.  I love a challenge.  The Gentle Reader and I shall find out what tomorrow is going to bring.
And as I'm lost in thought in the state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Cindy Crawford











 Edie Campbell



 Hollie Brown


















 Karen Elson









 Luna Bijl










No comments: