Wednesday, August 22, 2018

BOATS ALONG THE SHORE IN EASTPORT, MAINE

Perhaps someday I'll go boating across the oceanic bay in Eastport, Maine someday.  The problem is that I don't have the cash to afford such a thing.  Yeah, there are tourism guide boats to offer guided tours of the Atlantic Ocean coastline in this corner of Maine.  However, getting a ride on such boats costs money and I don't have much cash on me right now.  Perhaps someday later in the future.  Like my planned drive from Eastport, Maine to New Brunswick, Canada, it's something that I'll have to delay for another day sometime later in the future.  Until then there's nothing wrong with planning for the future.  Because the future could someday be closer than you think.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime in Eastport, Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Liana Liberato












 Ophelie Guillermand







 Wallis Day
 

















No comments: