Sunday, December 16, 2018

AS I LOOK AT THE WEATHER REPORTS FOR TODAY

There might be twenty-four hours of non-stop snow tomorrow.  There might not be twenty-four hours of snow tomorrow.  There isn't any snow falling right now, but right now could be the calm before the snow.  And if the snow storm does arrive, then I'm prepared.  I've been prepared for twenty-four hours of snow possibly falling tomorrow since the weekend started.  Of course, if snow doesn't fall, then I've been getting myself psychologically prepared for the falling snow for nothing.  Still, it's better to be prepared just in case.  Anyway, it's night.  I'm tired.  And there's nothing I can do about the weather right now. I'll shovel the snow from the driveway if such a thing is needed tomorrow when I have a better idea what the weather will be like tomorrow.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn getting closer to Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Amy Shark
 Analise Hoveyda



Larissa de Macedo Machado aka Anitta

 Anne Hathaway

 Ariana Grande
 Aurora Aksnes or simply Aurora
 Bella Thorne

 Belinda Carlisle
 Camila Cabello

 Charlotte Emma Aitchison aka Charli XCX

 Christina Perri
 Héloïse Letissier aka Christine and the Queens
Dulce María Espinosa Saviñón aka Dulce Maria
 Elizabeth Hurley
Claire Boucher aka Grimes

 Ashley Nicolette Frangipane aka Halsey
 Heidi Klum and Gisele Bundchen
 Jess Glynne

 Johanna and Chip Gaines
 Laura Vandervoort
 Lita Ford
 Mabel McVey
 Marisol Nichols
 Mark Ronson and Miley Cyrus
 Miley Cyrus
 Normani Kordei from the band Fifth Harmony
 Paloma Faith
 Michael Weatherly and Pauley Parrette
 Persian Rose in Azadi Square, Tehren, Iran

 Phoebe Ryan

 Lynn Gunn, Alex Babinski, and Brian MacDonald aka PVRIS
 Sabrina Carpenter


 Scarlett Johansson
Sigrid Solbakk Raabe aka Sigrid


 Taylor Swift and Camila Cabello

Ellie Rowsell---Lead singer of the rock band Wolf Alice

No comments: