Friday, December 28, 2018

WAITING FOR NEW YEARS DAY WHILE SURROUNDED BY MELTING SNOW

I awoke to snow falling on the ground.  And I was tempted to shovel the snow.  However, then the rain fell starting this afternoon and I do believe that it's still raining.  And if it's still raining throughout the evening, then I won't need to shovel any snow.  Because the rain would've melted away all of the rain.  So I guess it was a good thing that I procrastinated with the shoveling of the snow.  Anyway, Christmas is done and I put away the Christmas decorations.  It's still cold outside despite the possible melting of the snow.  And beyond Christmas, it's going to be New Years Day 2019.  Ah yes, New Years Day.  New Years Day should be a very fun time for us all.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Lula-Allie Villain and Myrthe Bolt







Maria Zachariassen












A bunch of people sitting down
A bunch of people swimming in the swimming pool
Kaia Gerber

Mica Arganaraz and Paul Hameline

 Nataliya Bulycheva

 Simona Kust

No comments: