Thursday, December 27, 2018

SLOW MOVING INTERNET CONNECTIONS AND OTHER STORIES

I'm exhausted and I'm planning to get some much needed sleep.  But first, I need to complete this Internet blog.  I only have a few more sentences and then I'm done.  Yeah, I have to contend with slow moving Internet.  And there are days when the Internet is slower moving than on other days.  And the expert on Internet claims that the Internet moves faster at the beginning of the month and slower at the end of the month.  However, the Internet moves slow all month long.  And despite the slow moving Internet I'm still able to complete this Internet blog.  I have one more sentence left to go and then it will be all done. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals...
 Anok Yai

 Sohyun Jung, Une Jonynaite and Anok Yai
 Une Jonynaite
 Sohyun Jung

 Alyson Stoner

 Amy Shark

 Analise Hoveyda
 Larissa de Macedo Machado aka Anitta

Aurora Aksnes or simply Aurora
 Carly Pearce
 Danielle Panabaker
 Elizabeth Hurley
 Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix
 Kiara Saulters or simply Kiiara
 Lana Del Rey and a few of her friends
 Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards
 Madonna Veronica Louise Ciccone or simply Madonna
 Maja Shining
 Mariah Carey

 Natti Natasha
 Paloma Faith
 Rebecca Leigh Longendyke









 Robyn Rihanna Fenty or simply Rihanna
 Shania Twain

No comments: