Friday, December 14, 2018

WHAT I FOUND WHILE I WAS SURFING THE INTERNET ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON

I don't believe it.  I actually have normal Internet service restored.  I'm not sure how long the good fortune will last me.  So if this is the only blog entry for December 2018, then it will be worth it.  And if this is the first of many blog entries for December 2018, then that also would be cool.  It would be wonderful either way.  Anyway, I'm able to surf the Internet normally---For today at least.  Perhaps longer than today, but the Gentle Reader and I will find out what happens tomorrow.  Today is a good day and I'm going to enjoy it for however long that it lasts. 
And as I'm lost in thought near the end of Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Michael Steele, Vicki Peterson, Susanna Hoffs and Debbi Peterson (Vicki and Debbi are sisters) aka The Bangles
 Charlee Fraser








 Héloïse Letissier aka Christine and the Queens
 Devon Aoki

 Felicity Jones










 Gwyneth Paltrow






 Jenna Dewan











 Lindsay Lohan



 Lineisy Montero and Cara Taylor
 Cara Taylor
 Lineisy Montero
 Cara Taylor
 Cara Taylor and Lineisy Montero
 Karen Marie Ørsted aka MØ and Mark Foster---Lead singer of the rock band Foster the People
 Paris Jackson




 Rachel McAdams and Benedict Cumberbatch


 Rachel McAdams, Benedict Cumberbatch and Tilda Swinton



 Rachel McAdams













 Tilda Swinton






 Adut Akech
 Bella Hadid
 Fran Summers
 Meghan Collison
 Vittoria Ceretti

No comments: