Wednesday, May 11, 2011

AND WE SHALL ENJOY THE OPENING MINUTES OF SPRING






















Here I'm at in front of the comptuer again. Yes, there's a purpose beyond internet blogs. I'm also filling out job application forms online. I've been unemployed since February 2011. My brief employment at KFC doesn't really count because it never truly lasted beyond orientation---Not in spirit anyway. It's easy to lose hope, but I refuse to give up. I know I'll become employed again. I need to work a bit harder.

This might be the end of cold weather for a while. Yes, it will return for auttumn, but that won't happen right away. Right now, it's time to sit back and enjoy the delightful weather. Yes, it's officially spring and soon it will be summer. Soon, the public outdoor swimming pools will be open. Yes, it's always enjoyable when the public outdoor swimming pools open it's doors to the general public. If only I lived in a tropical area like Florida, then I could use the outdoor swimming pool anytime I wanted to. Hey, this is just as good. Yes, I'm unemployed, but I'm still in good spirits. Job hunting have always been easier when it's summer. Going from store to store filling out job application forms is easier when it's seventy degrees outside. Hey, sometimes a little bit of optimism goes a long way.

Oh yes, here are some photographs of Alcia Witt. I felt like including it here. Alicia Witt is one of the sexiest actresses on the planet. I enjoye her work ever since she was a cast member of the television series Sybil.

Anyway, nothing much is going on in my life aside from unemployment and the filling out of job application forms. The recession is rough, but I also know it will be temporary. The recession will end someday and brighter days will shine upon us all.

1 comment:

ranjini said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.





Filling a Swimming Pool