Friday, May 27, 2011

LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS OF GWYNETH PALTROW IN BETWEEN JOB HUNTING EFFORTS
































I figured that one of these days, I might consider writing a novel about how much I admire the sexual beauty of Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm not sure what the plot is going to be, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. I don't have a book publishing contract. I'm not making a dime from the unpublished novels that I'm typing out. I'm writing unpublished novels just for relaxation and entertainment. Minimum wage labor is my exclusive source of income. Sadly, due to the recession, it's been getting more difficult to find employment. It's not easy, but I'll figure something out. I won't give up the fight to gain employment again.

There's nothing much going on in my life beyond job hunting and surfing the internet. It would be nice if I had a more interesting life than that. It would be great if I could be employed again. I'll pay off my college tuition loans to Great Lakes for attending Franklin University. I could move out of my Biologic Mom's house and into my own apartment. Would it be possible for me to finish up my quest to get a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration? I would hope so. I'll figure that out later on. Right now, finding employment again in the field of minimum wage labor, repaying my college student loans and getting my own apartment restored is first priority. Everything else will be figured out later on down the road. Yes, there's an actual goal that I'm working towards. Sadly, the progress towards that goal is taking longer than expected.

1 comment:

Agatka said...

DO you know from where is that photo, on which she is upside down and wearing fishnet ???