Saturday, May 14, 2011

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS OF AN UNEMPLOYED PERSON ON A WARM RAINING DAY







I saw some paperatzzi photos of Miley Cyrus on the internet. Actually, most of the computer time has been spent filling out job application forms. I'm doing this mostly in between job application forms. I'm still unemployed. I'm still hoping to be employed someday. I'm filling out job application forms because it looks like it's going to rain for most of the afternoon and evening. Because of the rain, it's probably better to venture outside as infrequently as possible. Don't get me wrong, it's great weather for fish, ducks and plants. Darn, the public library closes fifteen minutes from now. I better get this internet surfing session completed. Anyway, I'm still hoping to work minimum wage again before Christmas 2011. To quote Virgil from the Aeneid, Fortune favors the brave.

No comments: