Wednesday, May 18, 2011

THOUGHTS AND RELFECTIONS WHILE LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS OF CAMERON DIAZ

















I'm still searching for employment while there were six weeks of almost non-stop rain. It's frustrating to be unemployed for almost three months. I'm not used to being unemployed for such a long time. If there were any weaknesses that may be slowing down my ability to finally find employment, now would be a good time to figure what it is and improve it. If self-exploration and introspective self-analysis is what's needed to make myself for marketable when finding employment in a recession based economy, I'm willing to do so. It would be better if this economic recession would finally end so I won't have this much trouble finding employment. I try to boost my spirits by telling me that I'm getting to know the geography of Cleveland, Ohio better. The longer I'm unemployed, the more I need to find new places to fill out a job application at. Yes, job hunting would be easier if I had an automobile. Sadly, I can't afford my driving ability. It would be nice if I could afford my driving ability, but I guess finding ways to afford my driving ability is a challenge best left for another day.

No comments: