Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SUMMER FINALLY ARRIVES IN CLEVELAND, OHIO












































Before we begin, there are some photographs of Avril Lavigne. I'm still unemployed. I'm still searching for employment. I'm still dependent on unemployment payments from the Department of Jobs and Family Services as my only source of income. How am I able to surf the internet if I don't have internet connection on my computer? I'm doing so in the public library. The public library offers free internet access to people who can prove valid residence. I have valid residence in Cleveland, Ohio so here I am. I'm hoping to be employed someday. I'm hoping to repay my United States Government College tuition loans someday. I'm hoping to rebuild my saving account balance someday. I'm hoping to move out of my Biologic Mom's house and into my own apartment again someday. I'm still hoping for a brighter tomorrow. I won't be traveling backwards instead of forward forever.

No comments: