Wednesday, September 28, 2011

THINKING ABOUT THE MEANING OF LIFE WHILE VISITING THE GROCERY STORE















And here are some photos of Vanessa Hudgens. The days are going to be getting shorter. The weather will be getting colder. Snow will fall to the ground. All of that is certain. Hopefully, not anytime soon, but it will arrive before Christmas. It might rain a few more times before the end of the week. Or perhaps it won't rain at all for the rest of the week. If and when the rain will fall tends to be unpredictable. However, the transformation from Summer to Auttumn and the transformation from Attumn to Winter is more preditable then if rain will fall. Sorry, I don't normally type out run on sentences. Anyway, I'm getting ready for the winter. Or rather, I'm more prepared for Winter than I'm prepared for Christmas. I still didn't do any Christmas shopping yet. I know it's tough to go Christmas shopping if I'm not yet employed. Still, it's the thought that counts no matter what my employment situation is like.
So here I'm at in the library computer terminal. This is the only form of internet traffic that I can afford since it's free. I can't afford to place an internet connection to my own computer. It's hard to do so without credit card. It's impossible to get a credit card since my employment status and my employment hours status tends to be unpredictable and prone to drop to nearly non-existant status on unpredictable levels. Still, I try to function the best way I know how and I pray to GOD that I don't screw up in the process. That's the best I could hope for.

No comments: