Tuesday, September 6, 2011

AS WE STOOD BEFORE LAKE ERIE THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE























These are photos of Michelle Williams for you to enjoy. I had a dream a few nights ago that I was sitting in front of Scarlett Johansson at the Cleveland Hobkins International airport and I didn't say anything. I failed to get an autograph. In my dream, I wasn't expecting to find Scarlett Johansson in the section of the airport waiting for incoming passengers or luggage. I wasn't sure she was actually showing up in Cleveland, Ohio that night. I was expecting red hair, but at the wrong height. Maybe I was insecure or timid. Whatever the case, Scarlett Johansson just stood up and walked towards a different part of the airport. She talked to somebody posted at security before vanishing altogether. If there were a chance to talk to her uninterrupted without security people around, such a chance was blown by my timid behavior. Then I woke up and realized that I'm both still unemployed and living in Cleveland, Ohio. I'm not sure what the dream was supposed to represent. Does Scarlett Johansson still have red hair to match the color of her first name? I would imagine that she still would. I'm not sure. I'm still a professional minimum wage employment restaurant worker who's between restaurant employment. None of this has anything to do with the pictures of Michelle Williams that I posted here. Michelle Williams first became famous after becoming a cast member of the televisions series DAWSON'S CREEK. She's currently a film actress starring in films such as WENDY AND LUCY. Michelle Williams is a fantastic actress and I always enjoyed the films she starred in.

No comments: