Thursday, September 22, 2011

I GOT HALF A MIND TO LOOK AT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE WHOLE PICTURE




























We talked about posting photos of Lucy Kate Hale, but I finally followed through with it. Lucy Kate Hale has done all eight episodes of the second volume of the BIONIC WOMAN television series as well as the ABC Family Network series PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS is best described as a cross between I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER, THE HOUSE ON SORORITY ROW and SORORITY ROW with a happy ending. Or rather, I assume there's going to be a happy ending to PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. It's hard to tell when all four of the principal female characters are guilty of unprovoked murder one against a high school classmate. Anyway, think of it as a morality tale. When somebody is giving you grief, try to ignore it and maybe the bully will find somebody else to bother. I always was a fan to the passive aggressive approach to dealing with bully behavior. The fictional character that Lucy Kate Hale played on PRETTY LITTLE LIARS clearly advocated the murdering the High School bully approach instead and now her fictional character is being blackmailed. Ooops.











Anyway, there's life beyond watching television. I could also fill out job application forms too. I'm not employed yet, but it's only a matter of time. Anyway, I'm unemployed, but not out of luck. I'm sure I'll be employed again before I turn one hundred years old on February 15, 2068. Yes, I know that's only fifty-seven years away from now, but time has a habit of flying much too quickly. I'm not quite in the midlife crises mode. I got seven more years left to go before the midlife crises mode starts kicking into high gear.

No comments: