Wednesday, September 21, 2011

AND WE TALK FOR HOURS AS WE LISTEN TO THE RADIO






And this blog entry shall include photos of Sarah Cracknell, the lead singer of the British dance music band St. Etienne. It's going to rain today. It rained the day before yesterday too. It might rain almost non-stop for the rest of the week too. I got a rain coat. I'm not sure if my backpack is waterproof. There goes the sound of thunder. Yes, it sounds like a fierce rain storm. I'm not excited about venturing out in the rain. However, like I said before, I'm prepared for it. Rain is just as necessary as anything else. Water helps prevent Cleveland, Ohio from turning into a desert. Water feeds all the oceans, lakes, ponds and rivers. Water nourishes life. Water keeps animal and plant life going. Some creatures will sufficate if taken out of water (I'm talking about fishes and whales (Which isn't a fish, but a mammal)). So even though walking through the rain can be a pain, it's necessary for life that rain falls from the sky. Anyway, I'm dedicating this blog entry to rain. May the thunderstorms of today helps preserve life for the future.

No comments: