Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OH GREAT, ALL I ASKED FOR AN INOFFENSIVE SONG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS TEE SHIRT INSTEAD.








































A quick look through the media section of Wall-Mart brought me to a compact disk. There was a Country Advisory on a Sunny Sweeney album entitled CONCRETE. This Country Advisory warns potential compact disk buyers that lyrics about drinking, cheating, crying and beer are found throughout the album. Excuse me for stating the obvious, but isn't all country music songs supposed to be about drinking, cheating, crying and beer drinking. If you don't have a country music song that doesn't involve one or all of those elements, then you're in the wrong genre. You know that conservatives are being a little bit uptight when standard country music songs about drinking, cheating, crying and beer drinking suddenly becomes hopelessly offensive that they can't possible function normally anymore. Honestly, where has this world come to?
Anyway, it's supposed to rain this afternoon so I'm looking at the cloudy sky with discomfort. Will it truly rain? If so, what form will the rain be taking? Will the rain wait until I return to the house I'm staying at before falling from the skies? It's hard to predict the weather let alone be able to control it. I'm sure that whoever finds a way to control the weather will be a billionaire. We're too far away from such technology though. Anyway, that's abstract thought. Let's focus what's important here and now. Right now, it might rain. I do have a cheap $1.00 rain poncho stashed away in my backpack in case rain does fall from the skies. It's not the same as an actual raincoat, but it does it's job. Oh yes, here are some photos of Melissa Joan Hart from the television series SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH. Oh yes, before I forget, if you actually see a country music song that doesn't involve drinking, cheating, crying and beer drinking, be sure to let the conservatives know. The conservatives would like to teach Sunny Sweeney what type of country western music she's actually allowed to sing about.

No comments: