Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BIKE

My bicycle has a flat tire. It happens almost once a month.  Sometimes, I'm able to go for a month without a flat tire.  Sometimes, I get more than one flat tire for a month.  I don't know if I'm really rough with bikes or if there's some paranoid conspiracy determined the flatten the tire at any possible opportunity.  Since I try to see the good in everybody, I would prefer to view myself as being rough with bike riding.  However, being rough with bike riding isn't something to brag about either.  Whatever the case may be, I hope that the flat tire repair for my bike is quick and effortless.  Sometimes, I make the misfortune of going to Dick's Sporting Goods for bike repair only to arrive at a busy period.  Sometimes I show up to Dick's Sporting Goods for bike repair at exactly the right time for quick speedy service.  I guess it depends on the date of the bicycle flat tire misfortune.  Hey, getting a flat tire for a bike is easier than getting a flat tire for a car.  Car flat tires is more expensive and time consuming.  A bike flat tire is easier because bikes are lighter and can easily be carried.  Though I would prefer not to get anymore flat tires for my bike.
As I prepare to get the flat tire for my bike repaired, here are some photos of Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron.


Here are some more photos of Kristen Stewart.




















Here are some more photos of Charlize Theron.












Another photo of Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart.


More photos of Kristen Stewart.
























Here are some more photos of Charlize Theron.



































No comments: