Monday, May 28, 2012

WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT

Last night, I had a dream.  This was a conversation I overheard two people having in my dream.
Person #1:  I'm trying to grow a flower in my shoe.
Person #2:  Why are you trying to grow a flower in my shoe.
Person #1:  The world will be a better place to live in if I grew a flower in my shoe.
Person #2:  Do you have soil in your shoe?
Person #1:  I don't have soil in my shoe.
Person #2:  Do you have fertilizer in your shoe?
Person #1:  I don't have fertilizer in my shoe.
Person #2:  Then you at least have a seed in your shoe.  Have you watered your shoe to feed the seed.
Person #1:  There are no seeds in my shoe.  I don't need to use water as food and nourishment.
Person #2:  Then how do you expect a flower to grow in your shoe without soil, fertilizer, a seed or daily application of water?
Person #1:  Simply by being rude, being angry and pushing Hollywood television scripts beyond the point of no return, the flower will grow from my shoe without soil, without fertilizer, without a seed and without a daily application of water.  Just being a cool dude with the power of GOD to ruin somebody's life beyond repair without negative consequences will cause a flower to grow without soil, fertilizer, a seed or a daily application of water.  It's my destiny to succeed and that's all that I need in life.
Needless to say, a flower never grew from the shoe of person #1.  Person #2 went on to do something else that never involved Person #1.  And Person #2 was satisified with that.
As I type out this Internet blog to educate and enlighten you all, here are some photos of film and television actress Jessica Alba and Marie Claire Magazine Editor Nina Garcia.

Here are some more photos of the sexually adorable actress Jessica Alba.




















Jessica Alba at the Met Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 7) in New York City.
Hilary Swank and Jessica Alba at the Met Ball


More Jessica Alba at the Met Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 7)
in New York City.








More Jessica Alba photos.












































No comments: