Monday, May 21, 2012

OLD TIME RELIGION

If I'm going to start my own religion, I'm going to need to write a Gospels for that religion.  Just claiming to be a Prophet of GOD is useless if I don't have sacred literature.  Sacred literature is important because it tells the general public and those who worship holy DEITIES of the religion what the values and beliefs of the religion would be.  Of course, if I don't know what the values and beliefs for my religion would be, then I can't write a sacred literature.  Plus, the sacred literature needs to have a name.  Simply calling it Steven Post Hitchcock's Sacred Literature For a Brand New Religion He's Creating Simply For A Convenient Tax Write Off Because He's Living Inside What's Considered To Be A Holy House Of GOD simply won't work.  The sacred literature for this brand new religion will have a shorter and snappier name.  I really can't think of any right now.  Then again, I'm too busy going job hunting to be bothered creating a new religion.  And I'm not really much for religion anyway.  All that chanting and singing.  All that standing and sitting.  It gets exhausting and I find myself clock watching more and more.  Although the clergy sermons tends to be educational.
Here is a photo of Miley Cyrus.
Here is a photo of Taylor Swift.
Here is a photo of Carrie Underwood.
Here is a photo of Julianne Hough.
Here is a photo of Zooey Deschanel.
Here is a photo of Katy Perry.
Here is a photo of Nelly Furtado.
Here is a photo of Natasha Bedingfield.
Here is a photo of Estonian rock star Kerli Kõiv or simply as Kerli.
Here is a photo of Lisa Marie Presley (She's the biologic daughter of Elvis Presley. Blue Suede Shoes not included.).
Here is a photo of Ty Burrell and Julie Bowen.

No comments: