Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DRINKING ANOTHER MUG OF COFFEE IN THE MORNING

And soon I'll be drinking another mug of coffee in the morning.  And as I finish my breakfast, I shall embark on my quest for employment.  For I shall be employed again despite the Great Recession.  I know that for a fact because I have lots of positive personality traits that would be very useful for the minimum wage employment environment.  And so I shall keep filling out job application forms until employment is found again.  And as the coffee in my coffee mug gets smaller and smaller, I know that it's soon time to hop on my bicycle.  I shall ride by bike from job application opportunity to job application opportunity.  And I shall ride by bike because I can't afford my driving ability.  Wish me luck everybody.  It's time for me to go looking for employment.





















As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of film actress Charlize Theron.

No comments: