Tuesday, June 12, 2012

VOTE FOR ME

And the Presidential elections will continue until November.  And you know what that means.  Democratic Party candidate and current President of the United States Barack Obama and Republican Party candidate Mitt Romney will be making almost identical attacks against each other.  The only real difference between the two is that Barack Obama is in favor of welfare and assistance programs at the expense of corporate America.  Mitt Romney will be against welfare and assistance programs in favor of Corporate America.  Support for the Republican Party depends on if you actually have faith that Corporate America will employ everybody insight uniformly 100%.  Since I've been unemployed for the entire first half of 2012, it's hard to have faith that Corporate America even wants to have my on their payroll.  I pray to GOD that this Internet blog isn't killing employment opportunity and I should be blaming myself for my current unemployment predicament.  However, I can't declare war on welfare and assistance programs if Corporate America refuses to hire me and unemployment compensation from the Department of Jobs and Family Services is my only source of income.  That would be the equivalent of suicide.  So I have to vote for President Barack Obama because without unemployment compensation, I'll be penniless.  Yes, I've been filling out lots of job application forms.  Someday, one of the job application forms I've filled out will lead to employment.  Until then, any behavior trait that may be scaring off potential employers must be stopped.  I can't afford to take an unpopular stand when I'm on the razor's edge of homeless vagrancy and destitution.  I simply need to revamp my personality so that employers will want me on their payroll.  There will be plenty of time to relax and have fun when I die and enter the gates of Heaven when I turn one hundred years old on February 15, 2068.  That day is sixty-six years away from now.
Here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Emily Osment (Hollywood royalty biologic sister of film actor Haley Joel Osment (from the film the Sixth Sense.  He was the little boy who told Bruce Willis (playing his babysitter) that he saw dead people.  He also played David the robot boy in the Steven Speilberg film A.I. Artificial Intelligence)).



















































































No comments: