Saturday, June 2, 2012

WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT STEP?

So I'm unemployed and I would like to be employed.  There are three options to take.
1.  I could patiently wait for the dead to rise from the grave.  I'm not sure what a ghost or a zombie is supposed to do about the fact that I've been unemployed for the entire first half of 2012.  I would rather be employed by somebody who not only is alive, but also has a pulse.
2.  I could patiently wait for a magic overnight turning point energy wave to sweep across the planet and change everything without any contribution from myself.  After all, it could've been the magic overnight turning point energy wave that destroyed the dinosaurs instead of the prehistoric tar pits and asteroids.  Then again, it may have been the prehistoric tar pits and the asteroids that murdered all of the dinosaurs after all.  Never under estimate the power of prehistoric tar pits and asteroids.
3.  I could roll up my shirt sleeves and fill out job application forms.  I could put on the best possible impression for job interviews.  I could write socially acceptable Internet blogs that won't scare away potential employers.  I could present myself in a rigidly socially acceptable manner that won't scare away potential employers.  In other words, stop waiting for dead bodies and magic to solve my unemployment crises and actually do the work of finding employment myself.
While I'm thinking about dinosaur killing tar pits and dinosaur killing asteroids, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson.























Here is a photo of Ginnifer Goodwin and Kelly Ripa
Here is a photo of Drew Barrymore.
Here is a photo of Emma Stone.
Here are some photos of Amy Adams on the set of Superman: Man of Steel.



















































Film actress Antje Traue on the set of Superman: Man of Steel.









More photos of film actress Antje Traue.







Here is a photo of Elizabeth Hurley.
Here is a photo of Carrie Underwood.
Here is a photo of Cameron Diaz.
Here is a photo of Dianna Agron.
Here is a photo of Stephanie Pratt (From the MTV television series The Hills)
Here is a photo of Duchess Catherine of Cambridge (Kate Middleton).

No comments: