Monday, June 18, 2012

MY LIFE ON A MONDAY MORNING

It takes real effort to pretty much say the same thing over and over again.  My life moves very slow.  My life doesn't move slow on purpose.  I can't do anything until I find employment.  And to that end, I work hard to make myself as presentable to potential employers.  And so instead of complain about how slow my job hunting is going and how slow it is to get permenent positive success from my job hunting, I'll try to talk a little bit about myself.  Without any grand epic events going on, finding something to write about takes a great deal of effort.  I never had anybody pull up to me in a limousine and offer the world on a silver platter.  If such a person did pull up to me in a limousine and offer the world on a silver platter, I'd jump at the chance.  Hey, doesn't everybody dream of winnign the lottery.  No lottery winnings has happened today.  Today is the day I apply for a job working minimum wage instead.  I would like to work in the world of dreams, but I must function in the world of reality as well.







































































As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of sexually seductive film and television actress Brea Grant. Brea Grant's biggest claim to fame was her employment as a series regular cast member of the third season of the television series Heroes. Sadly, her fictional character, Daphne Millbrook, died at the end of the third season of Heroes and was unable to appear in the fourth season of the series. Brea Grant died again, this time killed by Michael Myers in Halloween II (Actually, the tenth installment of the Halloween film series.  I don't know why they put the number two when it was number ten.  Some people can't count to ten properly).  Brea Grant is currently in post production of writing, directing and starring in the film Best Friends Forever

No comments: