Thursday, June 7, 2012

SEARCHING FOR EMPLOYMENT

And so I just filled out a job application form.  The entire first half of 2012 has gone by without employment.  I'm hoping that the second half of 2012 will be more successful with regards to my search for employment.  Is there such a thing as reincarnation?  If there's such a thing as reincarnation, I would like to reincarnate as somebody who doesn't have this much trouble seeking employment.  Because I keep getting this horrible feeling that this lifetime is starting to become a failure.  How else can you explain a lost cause who keeps losing job after job, gone for as long as six months without a replacement job, spent most of his life living in his Mom's house and can't repay his United States Government college tuition loans for attending (But failing to graduate despite a 3.0 grade point average) Franklin University.  And my life had so much promise when I actually moved out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment in 1997 only to have it come undone and I'm forced by the Great Recession to move back in my Mom's house in April 2009.  Oh yes, if there's such a thing as reincarnation, I'd like to reincarnate as somebody who's easy to employ and even easier to stay employed.  However, since I can't rely on magic overnight turning point energy waves and/or reincarnation (Or other forms of science fiction) to bail me out of this mess, I have no choice but to fill out a few more job application forms instead.  The only person who could bail me out of this mess is none other than myself.
Here are some photos of Dreama Walker


























Jessica Szohr and Dreama Walker
AnnaLynne McCord, Jessica Szohr, Michelle Trachtenberg, Mena Suvari, Shantel VanSanten
























Roxy Olin
Shantel VanSanten



Mena Suvari
 jessica Szohr



Annalynne McCord







Michelle Trachtenberg
Michelle Trachtenberg and Jessica Szhor

Ashley Olson (Or is it Mary Kate Olson) and Jessica Szhor
Jessica Szhor



































Dianna Agron and Jessica Szohr
Jessica Szohr and Annalynne McCord

Annalynne McCord











































Leighton Meester


Alyson Hannigan
Denise Richards
Ashley Tisdale





Selma Blair
 Selena Gomez





No comments: