Sunday, December 30, 2012

NEW YEARS DAY

New Years Day is twenty-four hours away.  Yes Gentle Reader, it's true.  The year 2012 will soon be a rather distant memory.  The year 2013 awaits us all.  The year 2013 offers wonderful challenges and great opportunities for improvement and growth.  I can't wait for New Years Day to arrive.  Yes, it's true that the year 2012 has been a very good year.  I'm confident that the year 2013 will be just as good.  Though it's true that the year 2013 would be much better if it didn't start with the United States economy crashing over the Fiscal Cliff, I'm sure that I'll survive whatever trouble the Fiscal Cliff brings to the United States economy.  The United States economy survived far worse.  There's nothing I can do about the Fiscal Cliff.  So I guess the best thing I can do is try to make a difference in the areas of my life that I'm able to make a difference in and I'm sure the rest will figure itself out eventually in due time.
And as I'm lost in thought when I'm close to the arrival of New Years Day, here are some photos of film and television actress Alyson Hannigan.






Kickball Katy Goodman (member of the rock band the Vivian Girls)
 


 




Cassie Ramone (From the rock band the Vivian Girls)







  Cassie Ramone, Kickball Katy Goodman and Vivian Girls drummer  Ali Koehler

No comments: