Saturday, April 23, 2016

ENJOYING THE SPRINGTIME. WAITING FOR THE SUMMERTIME.

It's springtime y'all.  I don't need to wear a zipper up hooded sweatshirt, scarf nor a coat when walking outside.  I don't need a long sleeved shirt, but rather I can emerge outside wearing a short sleeved shirt instead.  The Gentle Reader and I are getting closer to Summertime.  And the delights of Summertime is just around the corner.  And what delights the Summertime has in store for the Gentle Reader and myself?  It will be fun to find out.  I shall greet the arrival of the end of Winter frost and the arrival of Summertime as night starts to fall.  Welcome night.  Welcome Springtime and soon welcome to Summertime too.  The fun will soon begin for us all.
And as I'm lost in thought during the warm days of Springtime, here are some photos of Lily Aldridge.
































No comments: