Thursday, May 19, 2016

ALMOST SUMMERTIME

It doesn't feel like Winter anymore nor does it feel like Autumn.  Springtime in Ohio feels much more like Summer these days.  So I guess it's finally time to put away the Autumn and Winter clothing.  It's finally time to start dressing like it's Summer.  I've been waiting a long time for weather like this to return to Ohio.  And now that weather like this has returned to Ohio, I'm overflowing with joy.  I'm planning to enjoy this Summer-like weather for all it's worth.  And whatever obstacle is blocking my enjoyment of the Summer-like weather is likely to be brief.  So let's run through the grassy fields with the bright sunshine and the bright blue skies above us all.  Summer is finally here.  Hurray.  I can't wait to start having some fun.
And as I'm lost in thought on a warm Spring day, here are some photos of Diane Kruger.




































No comments: