Wednesday, May 25, 2016

CAMERA

I have a camera, but I don't have film to put in the camera.  I can't take photos if my camera doesn't have any film in it.  So I'll need to purchase some film to put into my camera because I don't have any camera film in the house that I'm living in.  So when I do purchase film to put into my camera, then comes the question, what should I take a photo of?  That's a tough question.  I can take a photo of anybody, of anything and of anywhere on the Earth.  So what should I start off with when I choose to take a photo with my camera.  I'm not sure.  It will take some time for me to figure that out.  Don't worry Gentle Reader, I will find something and/or somebody interesting to take a photo (Or a series of photos) of with my camera.
And as I'm lost in thought on a warm Wednesday morning, here are some photos of  Elsa Pataky.






































No comments: