Monday, August 15, 2016

THE 2016 SUMMER OLYMPIC GAMES IN RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL

OLYMPIC GAMES ENTHUSIAST:  Do you know if the 2016 Summer Olympic Games has a low dive competition event?
ALESSANDRA:  I seriously doubt it.  There are only high dive competition events at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.
OLYMPIC GAMES ENTHUSIAST:  That's not a good thing because I'm scared of heights and I'm afraid that I'll hurt myself if I dive off the high dive.  Plus I get nose bleeds, I start to hyperventilate before I start getting nasty dizzy spells if I have to dive from the high dive.  Then I have to calm myself down by reading my favorite comic books.  Then I think about diving from the high dive which causes a nasty wheezing cough that lasts for several hours before I break down in tears.
ALESSANDRA:  I'm sorry to hear that.
OLYMPIC GAMES ENTUSIAST:  Who do I talk to get the low dive competition event approved so I can compete in the 2016 Summer Olympic Games?
ALESSANDRA:  I don't know.  Anyway, you have to compete in a bunch of athletic competitions to get approved and there are no professional low dive competition events.
OLYMPIC GAME ENTHUSIAST:  So I won't be able to compete in the 2016 Summer Olympic Games?
ALESSANDRA:  Again, you're talking to the wrong person.
OLYMPIC GAME ENTHUSIAST:  So who do I talk to about setting up a bunch of low dive competition events so I can get into the 2016 Summer Olympic Games.  My Comic Book Collecting Club Buddies and I are able to borrow a swimming pool next to our favorite Comic Book Store back home in Topeka, Kansas.  A few low dive competition events could be held there.
ALESSANDRA:  The 2016 Summer Olympic Games is halfway done so it's too late even if there is a chance.  You could try to get the low dive competition event approved for the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan.
OLYMPIC GAME ENTHUSIAST:  Yeah, I shall do that.  Thanks for the suggestion.
ALESSANDRA:  I'm glad that I can help.  Have a good day.
OLYMPIC GAME ENTHUSIAST:  You too.
And so Alessandra Ambrosio walked to the left while the Olympic Game Enthusiast walked to the right.  And so continues another day at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
And as I'm lost in thought on a scorching hot Summer day, here are some photos of  Alessandra Ambrosio.






No comments: