Thursday, August 4, 2016

TIME KEEPS ON SLIPPING INTO THE FUTURE

PERSON #1:  Everything that has happened in the year 2016 has been the result of a glitch in the time and space continuum.  All the mistakes will soon be erased.
ME:  So what the chronology for the correct year 2016 if this version of the year 2016 is a mistake.  How will you correct this mistake?
PERSON #1:  I don't know what the correct year 2016 looks like nor do I know how to get there.
ME:  So how do you know that this version of the year 2016 is a mistake.  What proof do you have?
PERSON #1:  I have no proof to validate my claim.
ME:  So why should I believe you if you have no proof that this version of the year 2016 is a mistake?  It appears as if this version of the year 2016 is the correct year 2016 since you have no proof nor witnesses to your claim.
PERSON #1:  You have a point there.  I'm going to walk over there and I'm going to listen to music.
ME:  Yeah, I think that would be a good idea.
So Person #1 walked over there to listen to music.
And as I'm lost in thought while afternoon drifts towards evening, here are some photos of Hailey Clauson.







 Hailey Clauson and Julian Herrera





 Hailey Clauson













No comments: