Sunday, August 21, 2016

THE LAST HOURS OF THE 2016 SUMMER OLYMPIC GAMES IN RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL

Only a few more hours to go and then the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil will be done.  Then will come the question what will I watch on television tomorrow?  I can't watch the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil tomorrow because that will be done.  So I guess I would have to watch something else instead.  I guess I'll come up with something else to watch or I could watch a DVD film tomorrow night.  Let's not worry about that right now.  Right now, let's enjoy the Closing Ceremony to the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil as it's being televised while it's still on.  And we shall look forward to the next Olympic Game when it returns to television in the year 2018.  I can't wait to see what the year 2018 is going to look like.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night during the scorching hot Summertime, here are some photos of Izabel Goulart.









































No comments: