Wednesday, August 3, 2016

THOUGHTS I'M THINKING ABOUT AS I'M DRINKING A GLASS OF LEMONADE

Lemonade would be a great beverage right about now.  And I shall drink my glass of lemonade on the backyard porch overlooking brand new houses being built on what used to be a grassy field behind my house.  It's difficult to stop progress.  It's difficult to destroy progress.  Progress will happen regardless of our feelings.  Everybody changes and evolves to some degree.  The question becomes if you're going to change and evolve for the better or will you change and evolve for the worse.  Naturally, everybody wants to believe that they are changing for the better.  Nobody wakes up and says, "Hey everybody, today is the day I'm prophesized to become the worst death row inmate the world has ever been stuck with."  Even the worse death row inmate crimes were committed with the misguided idea that it's to make the world a better place.  Right now, it's a peaceful day with no death row inmate criminals to be found anywhere.  Right now is the day to drink lemonade on the porch in peaceful harmony with the neighborhood that I'm living in.
And as I'm lost in thought on a scorching hot Summer day, here are some photos of Kate Upton.















 

 

































No comments: