Saturday, August 27, 2016

WHAT HAPPENED DURING MY LOST HOURS?

I don't smoke cigarettes.  I hate the taste of tobacco.  I never understood the point for cigarettes.  Not having to worry about lung cancer makes me feel good.  I tend to keep alcohol consumption to a minimum.  I don't spend much time in bars.  I prefer hanging out at cappuccino cafes instead.  Or rather, anything that serves lots of coffee is pretty cool to me.  There's nothing wrong with drinking lots of coffee and soda pop.  No hangovers and no lost hours.  Having to spend entire weeks trying to find lost hours just isn't fun.  I'd rather that all my hours are accounted for.   I could spend those weeks on other activities other than trying to find lost hours.  And who knows what happens during lost hours.  Those hours could've been spent watching television instead.  There's nothing wrong with watching television.  Watching television is fun.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought, here are some photos of Ana De Armas.
















 































No comments: