Tuesday, May 2, 2017

MAKING MYSELF A BETTER PERSON

And if there were any alternate realities, what type of realities would they be.  What type of occupation would I have in an alternate reality.  And if the only occupation that I gave myself in an alternate reality was negative, then what would that say about me?  And if the only occupation that I gave myself in an alternate reality was positive, then what would that say about me.  And yes, it would matter more if the only occupation that I gave myself in an alternate reality was positive instead of negative.  And yes, it would matter less if the only occupation that I gave myself in an alternate reality was negative instead of positive.  Because why would I give myself a negative occupation in an alternate reality instead of a positive occupation?  That would make no sense.  Of course the occupation that I gave myself in an alternate reality was positive instead of negative.  The whole point for existing is to try to make myself a better person.  Why would I aspire towards anything other than that?  There would be no point for such a thing.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Lea Michele.


 Lea Michele and Busy Philipps
 Busy Philipps




 Busy Philipps and Michelle Williams





 Michelle Williams















No comments: