Sunday, September 3, 2017

WHERE HAS THE SUMMER GONE?

Where has the Summer gone?  Only a mere forty hours ago, I could walk around without wearing a coat outside.  Now it's necessary for me to walk outside with a coat on.  Summer appeared to have vanished way too quickly.  Summer isn't even going to stick around for a few more weeks.  It's off to light jacket type of weather just this instant.  Perhaps it's because Hurricane Harvey is spreading out into a series of light Summer rain storms that's driving down the outside temperature.  I'm not an expert regarding the prediction of the weather, so I'm not certain.  It could always be the case though.  Whatever is going on, I'm hoping that Summer will return if only for a few more weeks.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summer, here are some photos of Cheryl Cole.


 Cheryl Cole on Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

















Cheryl Cole









 Former Girls Aloud members Cheryl Cole and Nicola Roberts







No comments: