Friday, September 8, 2017

THE GLORY OF SUMMER

Yeah, it would be nice if Summer in Ohio had one extra month or two.  However, that wouldn't be fair to either Autumn nor to Winter.  Though Spring and Summer in Ohio is vastly more exciting, Autumn and Winter is also crucial as a reminder that while Global Warming is still a threat, there's still time because Global Warming hasn't arrived yet.  And with luck, Global Warming will never arrive at all.  Plus, Skiing, sledding and ice skating is kind of fun.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.  It's still Summer and I'm going to enjoy what's left of it while I can.  Because of all four seasons in Columbus, Ohio it's Summertime that I always enjoyed the most.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw



















 Faith Hill














No comments: