Friday, September 1, 2017

AS I LOOK BACK AT THE THIRTY-FIRST OF AUGUST

The thirty-first of August was yesterday.  And today is the first of September.  Was I supposed to be standing here on the first of September?  If not, I'm standing here on the first of September right now.  So now comes the question, what happens now?  I'm not sure.  I'm making this up as I go along.  I'm praying to GOD that whatever decision I end up making is the correct decision.  So far, I've been making the right decision despite myself.  With luck, I'll continue to make the right decision either despite myself or because of myself.  Time will tell whether I succeed despite myself or because of myself.  It's my hope that I succeed because of myself.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
The Title of the Article
 Bella Hadid and Darius Johnson







 Sienna Miller







 Fanny Francois







 Irina Shayk






 Kasia Struss











 Taylor Schilling








Janet Weiss, Corin Tucker and Carrie Brownstein aka Sleater-Kinney
Charlotte Emma Aitchison aka Charli XCX
 Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine
Sydney Sierota, Noah Sierota, Graham Sierota and Jamie Sierota aka Echosmith

No comments: